For a limited time you can save 20% off our standard SSL certificate price. That’s only $39.99 for your first year. Or you can lock in those savings with a five year term. Even our regular price of $49.99/year blows away the competition. Look what they are charging for their entry level SSL. (prices accurate as of 2/2/2014)
- Network Solutions: $69.99/year
- Go Daddy: $69.99/year
- GeoTrust: $149/year
- Thawte: $149/year
- DigiCert: $175/year
- Verisign: $399/year
What is an SSL Certificate?
In simple terms, an SSL Certificate is a piece of software code used to encrypt the information moving to and from a specified website. This means that third parties can not intentionally or accidentally snoop on the information transmitted between the website and its visitors. This can apply to credit card information, email addresses, or any information encrypted by the certificate.
Why do I need an SSL Certificate?
To run a successful business on the web today, you must assure customers that their credit card numbers, passwords, and personal information are safe from interception. An SSL Certificate provides this assurance. Your customer sees the secure padlock icon in the address bar and knows you are someone they can do business with online.
Why get your SSL Certificate from NetFlint?
- Protect transactions and customer data.
- Pay up to 90% LESS and get your certificate FAST!
- Protects against session hijacking attacks.
- Secure UNLIMITED servers. Other Certification Authorities may charge for licensing on each server.
- There is no technical difference between our certificates and any other major Certification Authority.
- 99.9% browser recognition and up to 256-bit encryption.
- Get Industry-best 24/7 service and support!
- Improve security with our client-side authentication.